Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 42 RIP, I Knew You Well

I have to admit, I am loving my new trend. I just can't get to my calorie bank limit lately and it is fine by me!! I am at like 1310 after breakfast, lunch snack dinner and a couple of other snacks after supper. And the best part, it is all healthy food today! I am falling in love with Kathy's tuna salad, lettuce and pita supper. Fills me right up and is mmmm mmmmmm good! Oh I left out my new skill! I can totally separate the egg white from the yolk!! I am saving me 50 calories per breakfast!!! I am pretty psyched about that!

I got a really great workout in this morning of crunches and military presses, then I got a great really fast walk in at Wal Mart for lunch. But it doesn't end there. I estimate at least a mile and a half at lunch but then I also walked two miles around the track at Lauren's cheerleading practice. I just kept walking and walking, not fast mind you but at a decent pace, and Kathy joined me for 5 of the 8 laps. It was two nights in a row she and I walked together. I could get used to this. But that sentence leads me to the subject of today. I think I officially said good bye to someone I knew for a long long time. I am not sad to see him go. Goodbye and good riddance "sit around Shane". You did have a good run buddy, but your time is gone. It is but a memory that I will carry with me. So, tonight was just a realization that you had left me. I no longer sit on my butt for hours on end behind a computer screen or in front of a television screen. I get up and move, I am active and I love it! We even have a hike in the works for this weekend if things fall together. A hike!!!

Tomorrow morning is the big weigh day for me! I am so pumped and excited for this one. I don't know why but I seriously see me getting down in the 260's, say 268 maybe. It should be great!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your weigh days! I am so excited! What time will you post? Better be early. I wish you weighed once a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So long "sit around Shane" and welcome to Strapping Shane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane, you are doing so many incredibly positive things! And I'm so excited for you...keep it up my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have said goodbye to sit around Jo, too, and I'm really hoping she doesn't return in January when it's nastily cold outside and she can't walk and ride her bike.

    Funny post!

    ReplyDelete