Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 29 Not Sure What to Call It

So I spent the majority of the day at home alone today. That is a trap situation for me. I worried what would happen. Well, I am not sure if I really fell in the trap or not. I suppose that in terms of how many times I ate a snack, it was more than usual, however, it was things like a stalk of celery, 4 strawberries, half a cup of grapes, another stalk of celery. So anyway, that was my worry. Seeing it, I guess I was overreacting, but I was worried about it leading further.

I got the job I interviewed for today. I am looking forward to a totally new challenge. I like Cheryl alot already and she has her priorities straight I think. So I start Wednesday and am quite excited. I will miss my peeps at Baker Law Firm, but it is a new chapter.

I hope ya'll got to see my earlier post today with the pictures. I am still in awe of how much different I look with 22 pounds lost. I wonder what the next month will hold.

6 comments:

  1. Great news on the job! I don't even count celery as food (although I like it), so good job there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a stay at home mom with children in school....so I totally get being home alone....with food. It's a battle that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! I know how it is with the snacking. When I first started this new life, I'd get really nervous and grumpy before weekends for the same reason. Now I handle them much better and spend more time at home being active. This week I maintained my weight through the weekend. Small steps lead to large victories. If all your grabbing is celery or grapes or apples, you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You re doing such an incredible job Shane! And I think your progress in your snack choices has been wonderful today. Your choices today were definitely different than they were before, right? :)

    Way to go Shane! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new job, Shane! And don't worry about snacking on healthy foods.

    Keep us informed about Kathy's progress.

    ReplyDelete