Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 57 High School Football!

This week just keeps getting better. I am actually writing this blog on Saturday morning because we were out late. Friday was a good day. I got some money I have been expecting and I am officially caught up! I don't owe anyone anything!! That, plus the half day at work would have been enough for me. But, Lauren is now cheerleading for her school instead of through the Boys and Girls Club. I asked her if she would be interested in going to see the high schoolers play and see what the high school cheerleaders do as compared to them. She said yes, so Kathy and I planned on taking her. I had the greatest time last night! We won 42-24 and Lauren got her first social experience of high school football game Friday night. She is quite the little social butterfly!

I had a bit of an NSV I guess although not sure I can definitely call it that anymore. We went to Frank's, a local italian restaurant that Kathy and I love. We had a little extra and Kathy asked for it. I traditionally go with the biggest pair of pants I own on so I can stuff myself full. Their food is seriously the best I have ever tasted. Tonight, I kept my head and ordered a grilled chicken ceasar salad, ate the chicken and maybe a quarter of the salad. It had a ton of dressing and parmesian cheese on it, so I kept that to a minimum. I was only at like 1300 calories, so I had an order of spicy chicken nuggets on the way home from the game. I would have to call yesterday a rousing success! Now for the weekend 5k's. I have to set an alarm for Saturday morning because I have to drive up to Springdale, my home town, to watch my nephew Gary play some football. Then I have to come back and get some homework done. I have a couple of essays to write and a sociology test to study for and some quizzed to get taken online. I need to get all that done so I can watch me some Sunday night football baby! Cowboys gonna whooop up on some Redskins this Sunday!!

1 comment: