Friday, September 24, 2010

My Weigh In and a great message buy South Beach Steve

Ok, the weigh in is done, and I am down another 5 pounds this two week period!! I am a little shy of what I hoped but here is the thing. With a little grit and determination, I am within striking distance of my next goal weight, 249 pounds! Yeah baby! I honestly believe my participation in the Hot 100 is just what I need to get my focus on and get that goal met!

Speaking of the Hot 100, South Beach Steve, who hosts the challenge, has a great video posted today with a message tailor made for me. It is about finishing projects. I won't summarize it cause he does the message much better than I could. I will just leave the link with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9aTSh778Vc&feature=player_embedded

8 comments:

  1. Hey Shane - thanks for the shout out! You really had a great loss over the last two weeks - you are certainly within striking distance of the next goal. It sure feels good, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 pounds? Are you kidding? That is amazing! Whatever you are doing is working!!! WOHOOOOOO. Sorry I just drank some diet coke and I am all jacked up like it was a diet mt. Dew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 5 pounds shane!!! So proud of u!! Since u r doing 5ks all the time now, would u care to join me in doing a 10k in December? I forget the date exactly but can let u know. My goal only is to do it--walk jog crawl it doesn't matter, time doesn't matter, just completing it matters. Will u think about joining me? Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you mean a personal go do it myself one? If so then yes, absolutely. I don't feel as though I am in good enough shape for a competitive one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to Go!!! You are doing so good! I love it! So proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 pounds is awesome!! There's no stopping you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A personal one, yes absolutely. I'll be doing mine on the treadmill at the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHANE! Awesome-sauce! Soooo cool. You are rocking that scale. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete