Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 67 I Am So Sore!!

I worked hard this weekend folks. Between Saturday's jog and Sunday's workout at the track then moving the stuff for Kathy's dad, I am worn out! And Christine, I have had more bread than I would like to have had over the last three days, but calorie wise, spot on, exercise wise, dead on. Now that I am back home and settled in, I will be much better on the bread part.

I sure am worried about Friday though. I just don't feel very skinny. I wonder if all the losing I have been doing is fixing to slow down. I am making alot of muscle though and that alone should help me burn fat right? I know I was starving again all day today again, but I attribute that to having bread once a day for three days in a row. I also had a caffeine binge going on all weekend too. I had to drink a big cup of coffee saturday night to keep awake while driving, only got 4 hours sleep going into Sunday morning, so I had extra coffee that morning too. Then diet Mountain Dew on the way home last night. Wow, I didn't realize how much caffeine.

Well I have to get a survey ready for school.

9 comments:

  1. You are doing so well Shane. Don't worry for the scale. I'm sure it wll be fine. Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's not off this week you'll be down next time for sure!!
    You are doing great, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mean to be rude, but....I could have 800 calories of milkshakes and still be in my target calorie zone. But will I lose weight? No way, not when eating that junk. If you worry that you won't lose weight this week (which I'm sure you will...maybe not as much as you'd LIKE but you still will, dear friend!) then you can chalk it up to the evils of bread. Really, there's not very much redeemable about bread. I'm not completely anti-carb, you know. If you MUST do a carb, do something that was alive at some point -- a little baked potato maybe. Or a smidgen of rice. Even better, quinoa. Beans. Those are all real, living things. But bread? Pasta? Its nothing but empty calories.
    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. Pretty amazing. Come by and visit me at http://www.waitingtolose.blogspot.com. I have 100 lbs to lose. I am determined and committed. For me it's all about what I eat -- I'm reactive to anything with fructose in it or corn syrup -- have to eat the right things and maintain calorie control. I will be following your blog.
    http://www.waitingtolose@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you still have several days. . . don't stress!! Keep doing what you should be and your weigh-in will take care of itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Spotty,
    Well, I think you came outa real winner again. So glad you were spot on with food and exercise. Your body is probably adjusting to the weight loss.tryto think about how much you have lost. Even if the scale does not go down theway youhope, it will soon enough. You are spot on! Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey friend...just keep moving forward. If it does slow down (which weight loss tends to do from time to time) you'll just find new ways to jump start it again. It's all part of the process.

    Keep doing good work Shane...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One step at a time! You're doing all the right things and you'll get there!! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're doing great, Shane. The scale does slow sometimes, but if you keep on doing what you've been doing (sans bread!) it will move again. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete