Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Not Sure What To Do Here

I am soooo sore today. I am seriously feeling it in my legs and hips. Bad. I don't want to break my tradition of running through the week, but I also wonder if I should keep pushing so hard physically. I have come to realize that I am a pretty active guy in general. In fact, I have become a little bit of an antsy person. I can't hardly stand to sit still anymore. If I don't have to be sitting, or it isn't late at night, then I get all get up and do something-ish! I think my overly active weekend coupled with my overly oldness has got me where I am this morning. I am debating about just doing a weight workout now and seeing about a walk at lunch. Hey there we go. It solves two problems. I may go that route instead. See this blog is hugely helpful!



No comments:

Post a Comment