Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 133 A Little Short Of My Goal

Well I guess even planning doesn't always get you EXACTLY where you want to be every time. I would up being about a 1000 over my usual calorie bank. I am not worried or ashamed about it. I made good choices and did indulge in an appropriate amount. I got full, but only because I do not eat much at a time anymore and it affected me greatly to eat a real meal of that size. I am however still on track for another day of lower than usual calorie intake, and I think I may extend that policy to the end of the weekend. I think if I can keep myself in the 1250 calorie a day range, I will be on par for where I want to be at the December 3 weigh in.

All that being said, this day is not about my weight loss or food or shopping as seems to have taken over this time of year. It is about family, friends and well giving thanks! I am so glad that I got to do all three this year. My family came for their annual pop in, eat, and leave routine. I wish that they would visit a little more but it is what it is. I did however get to go hang around with my friend Jason and his family and watch the Cowboy game. I have to say, that was quite the nail biter. I love game that gives you butterflies in your stomach in the fourth quarter. I was initially mad at Roy, but in reality, he didn't really do anything wrong,that was exceptional effort on the defenders part. Jason and Izetta and Kathy and I and all the children had a blast just hanging out and acting like fools. I feel like the Hunters are our family too. I only wish we could have gotten some time with the Fredricks this year too, but it was not to be.

Well I am going to get off here and get to bed. Ya'll have a wonderful evening, and a great weekend. I am off to Texas tomorrow to visit with Kathy's peeps, I don't know that I will be posting regularly, so if I am in cognito, ya'll have a wonderful weekend and I will see you on the other side of it!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Friend...sounds like a great day! You've got this whole thing in the bag because you're approaching it with a plan. Always. A planned and controlled day of semi-indulgence followed by a plan to compensate for it. Perfect!!

    Enjoy your time in Texas, and we'll catch you on the flip-flop! ;-)

    ReplyDelete