Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 154 Don't Lose That Awe

So I am T-Minus 7 and half hours till weigh in, give or take. Still unsure of what kind of weigh in it will be. I know this, I am feeling a hell of a lot thinner for some reason. I can't pin point it, but I do feel it.

I think we all have those things, those NSV's that when you first discovered them or experienced them, or were told about them, you were so excited about it! You spent the next days just being in awe. For me, I think the biggest NSV I have I haven't ran into the ground on here, but it just awes me even to this day, although I have been doing it for at least 2 months, maybe more. And I do it at least four days of the week but really more like five. I change my shoes from office shoes to walking shoes and back, while sitting behind the steering wheel of my truck, without opening my door and sitting sideways! See, I used to not have any room between my belly and my steering wheel. If I dropped something while driving, I was not gonna be able get it till I parked. If I wanted to put a soda between my legs, I was out of luck. I hated the way I looked in the Arvest Bank video camera at the drive thru. I have experienced this NSV every day for several weeks. I still am in awe, every single day that I do it. I think that is part of being successful, don't let the successes become normal, they need to be successes forever!!



1 comment:

  1. I love your NSV, Shane! And you're right, you need to hold onto the feeling of awe from the simplest of things. Don't ever forget how it feels to be fat, otherwise you might end up back there again! I just know that you killed the weigh-in today, and I hope you celebrate in style when you do!

    ReplyDelete