Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Crazy Shane

Crazy Shane is back! And I can honestly say that he wasn't too hard to bring back. I can walk away from food with no effort now that I am back. It just took some fire lighting. and I also forgot how much I liked the feeling of hunger. Weird I know, but it is true.

I was also thinking last night about how I love being sore. It is counter intuitive I know, but if my muscles hurt, I feel very powerful. I guess it is the knowledge that I worked them out and I can feel them now and KNOW they are there. I have been doing some pretty intensive ab and thigh workouts here lately and every time, I get pretty sore. I hurt, but like I said, knowing those muscles exist makes me feel just RAAAAAAARH!! Plus I was walking to my bedroom last night and just had a flash back of how sadly, that used to be a chore! Now I can hop, skip, leap frog, whatever I want to do to get back there and it not effect me. And the reason is simple. I was trying to ambulate a 300 pound body with 120 bodies worth of muscles. Now, the ratio has evened out! I love it!

I also spent the day wrapped up in my calories and how many I had taken in and how many I had burned for the day. I always write my calories down, but sometimes I stop and just add up how many I have taken in and figure up how many I have burned since I have been up and see physical proof that I am in a calorie deficit at the time and it makes me feel well in control quite frankly! And that is what most of us are lacking, feeling like we are in control.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're back in the driver's seat!

    ReplyDelete