Monday, January 6, 2014

That's a Blessing?

I woke up today and let me tell you, this dude was sore from the top of my feet up to my ribs. I also went to the gym today, sore and all, and did the higher of the treadmill programs I have been using lately for 20 minutes, then had to turn it down again to the next lowest level and finish it out on walk. But make no mistake, I was dead tired and hurtin' for certain when I was done. Generally, those are things we grimace at, not smile about. To me, these were blessings of the highest order. It meant I had worked out hard. It meant I had taken the wisdom that I had prayed for and put it into action. Was it comfortable? Nope. Was it what I needed? Oh yeah, and then some.

I haven't really talked much about my eating. Mostly because I don't think about it as much as I used to. Another fine example of praying for help, and getting so much of it, that the issue starts to just melt away. Course it also doesn't hurt that Kathy has been helping me out with it. The quality of food and supper portions have been getting much more conducive to weight loss around here lately, and I have a wonderful wife to thank for that! Thanks for the solid babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment