Monday, February 28, 2011

Kinda Happy To See Monday

Believe it or not, I am kinda happy to see Monday. Getting to One-derland has been great, but that was my first big goal. It seems my resolve has weakened a bit with regard to food. That is never a good thing, but it is especially hard when you are home all weekend and have access to food. Now, the food we keep in the house is not crap food like it used to be, so I would actually not be doing horrific damage, but still a habit can evolve from eating more healthy food to eating more food to eating more unhealthy food. I will have 5 straight days of structured eating to build on for next weekend and that makes me stronger again. I have to keep my resolve in the forefront too. I keep seeing 195 on my scale and that helps me keep focused. So here we go work week, do your magic!!



1 comment:

  1. Yea, Shane, it is interesting how we almost want to rest on our laurels after a significant loss. I have done some of that myself. The good thing is for me it is just a brief stop, and not a sabotage like I used to do. Very smart to get back at the structured eating.

    ReplyDelete