Monday, June 6, 2011

Week 1 Day 1

And Slimmer for Summer has kicked off for me! I am excited. I needed this more than I care to admit! I have been pinball machining for awhile now. I need one last push to get me to goal weight and some more encouragement to get my mind right so that when I do get to my goal weight, I will have better eating habits than I am exhibiting right now.

I weighed in this morning. I have to admit, I was not surprised to see me at 14 pounds above my lowest weight. Again, I am a little confused with that because I have a lot of clothes that say different. But for me, the poundage is where I am focusing right now. I weigh 210 pounds as of this morning. By the end of this challenge,realistically, I would like to weight 195 but am shooting for 190 as my goal weight.

I have not had a chance to pop over and see everyone else's posts yet. I was busy all day yesterday with building parts of and tearing down parts of my privacy fence. I got one heck of a workout in doing that yesterday! In the 95 degree heat now less. I still have a lot to go, and I am thinking that alone should knock me down five pounds by the end of that project!

Good Luck on Day 1 Challengers!


2 comments:

  1. Wahooo, Slimmer by Summer here we come. We will keep you motivated and you can keep us motivated. Good luck and here we go! Gracie

    http://graciestoughjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back! Great job tearing down that fence in the 95 degree heat! It's almost 9pm here and I've still got to do my 7th day of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred! Waiting for my supper to digest first. Those jumping jacks are a killer!

    I'll be popping in regularly to make sure you are staying away from those sweets!

    ReplyDelete