So I have been gallivanting around for the last week, knowing I needed to sit down and set up my goals for this challenge. I have had thoughts and ideas but nothing I have committed to. So now I am going to post my goals here, and if I miss anything, I will do an amended post.
1. Calories per day goal- I know Deb had suggested 1200 to 1400, but I am seriously doubting this is a goal I could even try to keep. I am fairly active and that would leave me starving constantly. I am going to keep my calories more in the 1800 range per day.
2. Logging my food- I used to be so OCD about this. I bite it I write it was my motto. I have slacked on this lately and I think it really would benefit me to get back to this habit.
3. Cardio- I love running,I do. But I get bored very easily and I haven't been as religious about my running lately as I would like to be. So to insure I am getting my cardio in, I need to switch it up. I would like to sit down Sunday night and plan what cardio I want to do on what days. I am the worlds worst at keeping up a planning goal, so I may lean on you guys to hassle me into doing it until it become a habit!
4. Weight lifting- I have been doing great on this one. Three good days of lifting and one light day. I want to keep that up.
5. My Weight Goal- By the end of this challenge, I would like to weigh 190 pounds. That is my end goal weight, a weight I think I can work my plus or minus 5 pounds maintenance from. I will post tomorrow what my beginning weight is.
6. Sweets- I need to, no I HAVE to get rid of my sweets eating habit! I need to break that chain before its links get too strong!
So there you have it. Those are my slimmer for summer goals. I plan on also getting better at keeping up with blogs, and more specifically, blog of the folks in this challenge. I look forward to watching each and every one of us grow and prosper in the next 12 weeks, so let's make this happen!