Saturday, June 4, 2011

One of my Slimmer for Summer goals

So I am trying to get my head wrapped around what goals I am going to lock in for Slimmer for Summer. My sweets problem takes center stage obviously, but I am not a half butt kinda guy and I know I need to fix many more things. I have decided on yet another. I need to get back into blogging regular and more importantly, blog reading regularly! I know that on my journey down the scale, so much was gleaned from reading other peoples stories, and I got so much inspiration by reading about others successes and even struggles that eventually turned into huge successes! However here is my problem. I hate to sound like this guy, but my life is crazy busy. I am not using that to get out of exercise obviously and never will. That has become a primary focus in my life lately, moreso than my diet actually. So with a busy life, that is kinda how blogging fell to the way side. I sit down around 8 or 9 at night and typically was passing out in my recliner. Well without getting into too much detail, I was not making Kathy too happy with that practice. So I have been waking up later than usual, so I can stay up later than usual. That cuts my surfing on the web while I drink coffee time down seriously, then my web surfing time at night is cut down by the fact it is summer, it stays light outside, and by dang it if I am gonna sit inside when there is work or fun to be had outside! That is the ABC's of me baby! So maybe my goal should be more like I will blog more on the weekends? I dunno. There has to be an answer. I wish I knew it!



1 comment:

  1. It is hard to get a lot done inside this time of year when it is so pretty outside. So post when you can and enjoy the longer days. You are looking great by the way..

    ReplyDelete