Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Today has been a day of reflection so far. The following are things that have stood out:

1. The Good= I noticed it myself, but it was nice for my wife to say that my favorite red shirt was looser on me this morning! Plus, and this is exciting, I was FORCED to go ahead and tighten my belt one more notch this morning. I had been ABLE to get it one tighter but today I HAD to make it one tighter!

2. The Bad= I am getting thinner in my face, thinner in my arms and thinner in my waist. The the reality is I wish I could have kept the size in those for more loss in my midsection! It goes on first there, and it comes off first there!! aaaaaargh!

3. The Ugly= The run I took with a friend this morning was ugly. I struggled for the entire second 15 minutes. But the upside was that was the fastest pace I had run in a looooong time, and i survived!!

Honorable mention is the fact that my wife has been cooking soooo much healthier the past month or more! Plus I am taking metformin to help get my blood sugar down. I see good things in my future! And Sean Anderson, I think I deserve them! How is that for progress? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment