Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Despite Being Aware......

Isn't if funny how you can know the solution to a problem, and still not employ the solution? I have been a complete grump butt the last 3 days. Been feeling depressed, overwhelmed, anxious.... whatever you name it. Part of the problem was I haven't been running. Now lets be clear. I could have been, but I used the deluge of rain we have been getting as an excuse to not run. I also got knocked off my routine on day 1 of those days by having to go to a birthday party for my aunt rather than meeting with my Run for God group that afternoon. But in reality, if I had prioritized it, I could have made the run that evening.

So today, I get back to work and I go at lunch in get day 1 of week 2 of the Run For God Couch to 5k completed. I FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS!! All it took was one good run! all my blah passed away and I feel like I could conquer the world!!

BE SMARTER SHANE!! GO FOR THE RUN, KEEP THE GOOD ATTITUDE!

1 comment:

  1. I do that a lot... know the solution, but choose not to do it. Attitude is everything my friend!

    ReplyDelete