Thursday, April 26, 2018

I have been off kilter lately and it is flowing into my health life. And I wasn't able to define it untl recently. I am frustrated as all get out. I have a family that depends on me and a high pressure job. However, I don't make a great deal of money at this job. I'm in no way saying that I am poor. But I make just enough money to keep us from having to struggle. Which would be fine in a job that doesn't wear on you and require 20 decisions a day about someone else's life. Where I find myself is in a place that I get high pressure with family and job, but no chance to blow off steam and get it all off my mind on a regular basis. Most in my field get to take weekends in Branson, or weeks in New York or have a lake house or boat or both. I don't even have a space in my house or yard that I can go to for an hour and not have someone come need something.

Add to that the fact that my long term goal is changing at work based on factors I can't really control with any sort action that would leave me questioning myself and my integrity. In short, I am a frustrated man with little to no recourse that I can see at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds pretty stressful. It's been a few weeks... has it gotten any better? Thinking of any new options? I hope you can find a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. It is articles like this that inspires me to keep going. After college and following a heartbreak 3 years ago, I have used food as a way of comforting myself. Because of so, I have put on considerably a lot of weight.

    Since then, I have never been happy with myself and the way I look. I went into mild depression and there was practically no one I could turn to.

    I wanted to change all that and with that, starting by loving myself and my body all over again. I am looking for effective online fitness programs suitable for beginners that I could commit to and hopefully yield gradual results to stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete